let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Can't help but wait. Friday, September 26, 2008 2:37 PM


*click to enlarge.

See, if you have both Suhair and my msn contact you'll see this. Isn't it sweet? SUHAIR STARTED IT. I know I'm pretty Suhair, thank you for telling the world for me. It must have taken you a lot of courage to own up to that statement eyy. LOL-LOL.

In addition to that, it was fun playing pranks on some of my friends and making them think that we're back together. Especially Din and Razis. HILARIOUS BOH.

Anyway, with the Poly Forum over, I couldn't help but feel this empty space inside of me. Yes yes, despite all the complaining about having to wake up so early in the morning for pre-dawn meals and not sleeping after that just to be on time for the poly forum, or not sleeping at all, or ending meetings and discussions later than the promised timings, I still miss it all. I have my reasons la. Haha.

It's been some time since I was last so busy like that, and it kinda made me feel better. Being distracted from all the thoughts. To be honest, there wasn't much thinking about it at all, it felt so easy and calm. I was having fun. I was laughing again. That's good, right?



I've been trying to have some time for myself, but I'm always being disturbed with unnecessary phonecalls in the middle of my sleep. It's the school holidays, and we're left with another 2 more weeks, however, it feels like school to me. All thanks to Team NYP, I was dragged into the organisation commitee. Thus, explaining the many hours spent in school having meetings and discussions for our next big event, Student Union in collaboration with Live Audio. It's even more busy than school!

I guess I should just stop sleeping at the wee hours of the morning and have my sufficient rest, otherwise, those dark circles and eyebags are just going to have to keep eating my face.

Time to get ready. I'm meeting Mar in about an hour, and I haven't even bathed yet!