I think it's about time I updated a constructive entry, which is inclusive of pictures. (TSK)
I've been rather cooped up and busy with school lately. Reaching school as early as 630am and leaving as late as 10pm. Well, a good thing that we got the whole of Thursday to sleep in. If only Suhair didn't wake me up, I would think I'd be condemned in a deep sleep until it's almost time for the breaking of fast. Believe me, I was that lethargic and debilitated. On certain nights, I didn't even sleep at all, just so I wouldn't oversleep to be on time to meet the rest at the room.
(I couldn't resist but snap a photo of the time when I arrived on the first day. It's 6:41AM by the way.)
Being the only three in charge of the sound system, we didn't really have much things to do other than set up our mixers and amplifiers, play the rocking funky music and play around with the microphones. Even though we were in the Logistics team (oooohhhhhh my eyecandy is cute cute cute!) there wasn't much work for us considering the large population of the team. Instead, the only 5-6 fasting muslims ended up sitting together and talking crap, which eventually, led to a lot of random topics we never knew had any link to anything else.
We were so free that on the first day we dozed off in the computer room in the Student Union room for nearly 2 hours. I'm still wondering if we had snored. Imagined if we did, whoa, sibeh paiseh. (Pardon my language, it's all thanks to the harebrained influence of the others.) It's been a really tiring week. I'm highly dependent on my weekends to sleep throughout the days to get ample rest and recharge those batteries and pump for the last week of Poly Forum. It's gonna be wicked I tell you. Not to mention it's going to be held all over the place, other than Nanyang Polytechnic.
Sighs. The food was tempting. There were countless of times when we had almost picked up a cup of drink to quench our thirsts only to realise on time that we were fasting. If only the forum was not during the fasting month, it would be much enjoyable. Kambateh. (and again, pardon my nonsensical language which probably wouldn't make sense.)
Breaking of fast was mostly at school, except for that one time the three of us buka-ed at Novena's Secret Recipe, when the ICs ordered pizza and had it delivered to school. Basket. One other days we were given the leftovers. But on that day, when we buka-ed someplace else, they decided to order the best damn food in the planet. If only we had stayed.
We were so tired today that we fell asleep on the stage laying on our stomachs while setting up the system in the Sports Hall for Monday's event -- for almost two hours. Razis's handphone ringtone was no silent killer, trust me, and with the speakers up, it's such an amazing miraculous benediction that the loud sounds didn't wake us up.
My pictures are so pathetic. The proper ones are still not uploaded yet. Perhaps when they've given us the cd with all hundreds of photographs then maybe I'll post them here ey.
OH OH OH! RAZIS WAS ON TV!
It was last Sunday's news la. But who gives. See the guy with the most irritating face wearing the tshirt which says "I'm so annoying" written all over it, standing in the center? Yes. That's Razis.
Yayy. I have two famous friends now. Aidil was in the Berita Harian on 19th August, Page 7, and Razis was in the news. I still keep that newspaper anyway. Lol.
OH OH OH OH! And everybody loved the cupcakes I made for her. A great achievement considering I couldn't taste anything and just kept throwing water in ok. Lol.
I think I better get some sleep then.
YES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKCIK! (fi's mommy) :D