let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
there's hair on your knuckles! Wednesday, August 13, 2008 1:58 AM


What you do when you just can't find the momentum to study. (taken yesterday)

I still think it's such a waste that I didn't snap ANY pictures last night. Not even a picture of myself! Must have been the amount of fun I had that the thought of keeping a soft copy of the memory never crossed my mind that much. Haha.

Anyway, today was purely random. It started to rain at West Coast, so that would mean.. I couldn't get to sit on the waterbreakers and watch the sunset. SIGHS. But soon I'm going to watch the sunrise so very early in the morning, and then watch the sunset on the very same day, it is going to be so much fun fun fun! Not to mention special too. Yayy.

Oh yes. We ended up at the Esplanade after a random dessert at Gelare (because it was half priced). Oh! And we saw the president and his girlfriend, boleh jadi gila I tell you. Hahahahahahahaha.







And the wind was AMAZING. Look at my hair la. Lol. We wanted to lie on the grass and watch the stars the whole night! Thank you for the day sister. I love you. :)

Time for.. SLEEP. Zzzzzzzzz.