let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
should i just keep chasing pavements Friday, August 15, 2008 1:23 AM
Pictures from this entry were taken on Tuesday, 12th August 2008.



The journey back home from Jurong East's library was fun. Thank you for the lovely cupcakes! :)

The books and notes and more formulas are piling up. I've got four major papers to study for this semester (screw DE!), and so far, I've got one and a half down. We all could reach the usual study spots as early as 11am, but we'll only start intensive studying after 6pm. You must be wondering, where did the rest of the 7 hours go to ey?

I've become even more random nowadays, I don't even know why. On alternate days, I've been traveling straight down to the extreme west side of Singapore just to study till the sun sets. I never got to take that perfect picture of the most beautiful scenery while I was there due to the rain, but at least I witnessed it. It was breathtaking I tell you. I can't wait for the fireworks next week. Yayy!

The rest and I have planned out the next 6 months of our lives, I'll bet. We've got gazillion plans after the 27th, I'm just hoping we could fulfil most of them. Oh my gosh I can hardly wait till the last minute of the last paper. I am going to enjoy so much and hope that all the hardwork paid off. Besides, the fasting month is just around the corner, not to mention the Poly forum (yayy yayy), birthday celebrations and of course my second favourite part of every year (the first is always my birthday, hehe): HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI! Don't think I'll be doing much shopping for the baju kurungs, I'll probably use some of Mama and Mommy's really really old ones. Or perhaps, if I can make it, wear my first kebaya sulam this year. (then Peacock wouldn't be the center of attraction because i'll be the different one, lol-lol.)





We wanna do so many things together! Picnic and major gathering at Botanic Gardens, educational trip to the Zoo or Night Safari (like real buggers), West Coast Park, EAST Coast park, break fast together in school (eat from the dulang oieee), shopping, lepak sessions, movies, lunch, dinner, breakfast, whoaaaaa. Belambak sungguh oie. AND JALAN RAYA! My goodness. How could I ever miss that out man. I bet this year's gonna be a good year in the end.









Oh and I just realised where the pictures Mar gigi biru-ed me last night. LOL-LOL. The whole day while we were walking and stopping half way to take pictures and then view them back, we realised how alike we looked. And if it was taken with the other two angels, the four of us has similar features. Plus, I did a lot of stupid things in Jurong East Library earlier which explains why I've got the Peterpan Syndrome. No link eh.

And I was a really bad girl the whole of yesterday because I couldn't stop cursing. And they were shocked to see me studying and UNDERSTANDING the bloody topics. Haha.

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY 18TH BIRTHDAAAAYYYYY. I know it's a long way to go, but still, I CANNOT WAITTTTTTTTTTT BOH.



One of my victim's wallpaper AND screen saver. Heh.

I promised to sleep by 1am and it's passed my curfew for the night. So... Sleep tight people! Zzzzzzzz. (: