let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
PC SERVICES Saturday, August 9, 2008 12:39 AM
Hello all,
I am Jannah's cousin.

I am offering my service to reformat your laptop, and upgrading to window vista ultimate with partitions for your hard disk and installing of latest anti virus, firewall, and winzip additional software will be provided upon request. If you guys are interested do PM me with your number.

Price to upgrade from $20 - $50 (Max). Service charge of $10 for all. Transport fee of $15 to and fro. Please ensure that you have make backup copy of your important document to ensure that it's not missing during the upgrade. You will have to leave your laptop with me for 1 day. Receipt will be given with the model of your laptop and serial number if available. Thank you.

Jannah is CRAZY!
And she will always be!
HAHA!! :oP