The world is a better place if you just smile your way through it all. It's all gonna be okay.
The bet is finally off, so that means.. WE CAN EAT ALL THE CHICKEN AND MEAT WE'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR! We were supposed to celebrate and break the bet together but Hadi ate chicken first without me, basket. But oh well. The whole unplanned gathering in Mac last night was fun! No wait. Scratch that. Both unplanned gatherings at Mac, as well as the smoking alley.
Sam had so much to share and bloody hell, he bought Swarovski crystal pendant for a girl he was interested in but isn't his girlfriend! A bloody crystal pendant ok. I bloody want that la. Haha. Oh oh! And we sat at the smoking alley till close to 1030pm. Doing what? Playing Truth or Dare while waiting for Danny Phantom to arrive. We all had to do stupid stuff, like carrying the empty pizza boxes and approaching the next person who comes by and asks "Hi, did you by any chance order pizza?", go up to some random people holding a already finished cigarette bud and ask for a lighter, run around the whole of the open space screaming "I am the dark knight!" and have people looking. And a lot more. When it comes to dares, Sam comes up with the most insane and impossible. But nevertheless, I'd say it was fun. Even though when it comes to the truth, I was refraining Razis from asking all the questions. (duh, out of the whole group that was sitting there, he was the only one who knew almost everything and anything about me and my stories or secrets.) (but i know just as much too la.)
Oh! And Hadi's girlfriend came down to school today. So kecoh seh. And my god. Our president is so.. err.. violent. Nah, I think she'll know what I'm refering to. She'll probably read this anyway. Kan Tasha kan? Hehe.
Woww. It's been some time since I last blogged about my day. Mostly my entries are always about thoughts or feelings, or how random I can be. I didn't have to stare in front of my screen to type this all out. It seemed easy. Oooh yea, maybe from now on I should update about how my day went, eyy? SUDAH MERAPEK JANNAH.
And someone sent me songs through msn last night, those of which I thought it meant the melody was nice, but actually, there were hidden meanings behind them. It took me close to an hour to realise that. Hey. I can take longer than that ok. I'm upgrading myself, I'm too slow. At certain points my mind works real fast as compared to before, so.. I'm still working on it. Haha. What the hell am I talking about.
My day started out being pissed by THIS BLOODY MINDIAN, and I didn't get to eat the whole day until 7 plus when we met the other live audio-ers. Whoa. Just one meal for one day. It was as if I was fasting seh. The only thing that was missing was my niat to fast. Damn. But my day turned out to be happier. Haha. AND I'VE BEEN LOSING WEIGHT! HAH SUCKERS! (abe happy eh. lol.)
AND! I've got Eclipse sweets (my favourite ones) for free! Jealous? Lol.
Ok enough of this entry. I think I'll make an effort to post a picture of me at every end of an entry. What think you?
Oh god. I think I'll be driving my readers away. BUT WHO CARES.
You know what I want to do right now? Try and run in the water at that fountain at the entrace of NYP. Call me crazy. I'm feeling that way now. HAH.
Ok gotta get ready before they start calling me to get my ass out of bed. Hee. Byeee!