I realised I never really had a proper update about the last few days ey.
Dearest beloved younger sister came down to Nyp with girlfriend Sue after she ended school last Friday and it was so kecoh I tell you. And Mar is still fascinated by the lightings of the camera of her new phone. LOL-LOL.
A walk to Ang Mo Kio, galivanted around and go crazy over Banana Ice Blend. I was being random, I swear, but I forgot all the wild ideas I came up with. And then a bus ride home together.
Imagine if my eyes were gray, I was as fair as a white cloth, rosy cheeks and pinker lips. My natural hair color would be lighter than the brown it is now, and I was a little taller than the same old 162cm. Whoaaaaa. I am so not making sense.
I couldn't help but wonder what if I had gone to Millenia Institute in the Arts stream. How different would my life turn out to be? If I had gone to that school, everything would be set out for my future. I'll be doing the one thing I enjoy the most. I'll be in the same school at Zahura and Aly, and we'll probably meet up to go to school together and then during recess, or after school. We'll probably join the same cca and not turn up at all, or skip lectures or something. AND WE'LL SPOT THE CUTECUTE HANDSOME GUYS FROM SCHOOL AND DROOL OVER THEIR CUTECUTE BUTTS! (hmm, that sounds like me.) I'll be taking my A levels, or maybe a diploma. I'll be having PE lessons (and will be slimmer) and even if I fail my mid term tests, I would have a chance to brush it up and pass them during my promos. I'll be using the same uniform for the whole week, I wouldn't even need to worry about what to wear to school. The only thing I have to worry about is if I would get caught for my skirt, and if I could reach school on time, considering the distance from my home to school.
But if I had gone to Millenia, I wouldn't get to know the people I know today. All the wonderful angels who have stood by my side and protected me, just because I was the youngest and the slowest in our family. I wouldn't get to know the other side of life, or the other side of people. And I wouldn't know a lot a lot A LOT of things lah. Haha.
And I still have yet to finish eating my yummy cupcakes. It's been....3 days! Haha! And I only ate one.
The Manchester United VS Newcastle match is on now and my brother can't quit slapping his thigh. I have NO IDEA why slap the thigh when he can slap his own face. :D:D OH! AND CHELSEA WON PORTSMOUTH 4-0 BABY! Man city's losing to Aston Villa. Whoa. Since when was I so interested in soccer ey? TSK.
I STILL CAN'T WAIT TILL THE END OF MY LAST PAPER NEXT TUESDAY. SENTOSA BABY, HERE WE COME.
I am so hyper now. I think I drank too much coffee just now. Bleah.
And and! I think I want to dye my hair again. SUDAH GILA JANNAH. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORRROOOOOOWWWWW! YAYYYYY! :D
I need to go shopping. Anyone? Byebye. (: