let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
i have been compromised! Monday, August 25, 2008 12:38 AM
holy shit. i am exposed. why oh why jannah. why you expose the mysterious blogger. yes people, i am syamim, he idiotic mysterious blogger. quite lame actually. this is me for those who has not seen me before.
what a stupid face. anyway, look look. look at the post before mine. scroll down to the last pic, which features jannah only. doesnt she look freaking different. like one hot, sexy lady i say.

your welcome jannah. that post was short but it took me freaking hour to post it up, no thanks to my ever hanging laptop. now are we even, though i think i owe you one more. then i am free. woohoo.

and why the jiwang song on your blog. and you listen to malay song! oh my god, that is a first. dont be jiwang aites. smile always and stay sweet, and weird. =)

study hard jannah, and all the best for tuesday's paper. last paper, then can enjoy. up till fasting month starts that is. till next time.

cheers,