let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
her eighteenth route. Friday, August 22, 2008 12:00 AM


Nurafidah Kamis - the girl who taught me wonders in life.

Your special day has finally arrived after a long wait, and I can't believe that you aren't here to celebrate your big day with us, with all the birthday cake and presents and perfect birthday. I can't even find the words to explain how much you mean to me.

We've been friends for so long now, it's hard to believe that we've gone through so much and still hold on to that friendship since our younger days. We've gone through the good, the bad, the ugly, and overcome countless obstacles, that it made this bond stronger and even more invincible than I can imagine. There was no such problem or conflict we couldn't solve or see through, and nothing in this world could ever break that unbreakable bond, or separate us.


The journey has been great with you walking along with me every step I take in life. You've always been there for me, and never failed to put smiles and laughter into my life, and paint it with the brightest colours you always had within you. You were my pillar of strength, with the other two, together, helping my inner self and true strength surface to the world. You always were and still is the advisor of the power of four, and sometimes when we're all in our own dimension, you would be the mature and sensible one, and step up. You would always be there when each of us needed a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to, problems on our shoulders, or just when we needed a place to stay and have fun to release stress or frustrations. You're like a bigger sister to me, my best friend, my sister, my family. I can never imagine life without having you a part of mine.

There has never been a time when I regretted ever knowing you, or having you in my life ever. And my gratitude towards you is beyond words. Thank you for all the wonderful things you have done and given me all these while. Shopping sprees and sleepovers wouldn't be a frequent thing now that you're no longer staying here, but it's the little days that makes it all worthwhile.

I love you my lovely sister. I can't wait for your return this nearing week. I miss you more!

Happy 18th. I hope you are happy. (:

With love,
The Sister Who Never Seem To Want To Grow Up.
(and the Weird one!)