YAYFAY. I finally bought myself a brand new original Acer 19V 3.42A power adapter, and now I get to use my laptop anytime I want without having a time frame as to how long I'm left using it! No more bringing out my laptop to charge it using Mar's or Arif's adapters. Lalalalalalalalala.
Well it hasn't been that long since I last posted an entry here, so maybe I should just wait a little longer till a proper update of what I've been up to these past few days. Exams are finally over and believe me, there hasn't been a real celebration with the gang. Not yet anyway. Fasting month is a day away, and I still want to enjoy my last day before Ramadhan eating like a pig since I haven't been having proper meals for quite some time.
My lovely sister is finally back from KL, and that means, MORE CELEBRATION! It's a sad thing that we can't gather the whole gang to celebrate the remainings of her birthday before fasting month, but I'm sure one of these days, there's going to be chaos during the whole breaking fast and that includes galivanting around the Night Bazaar at Geylang (or perhaps Kampong Glam). There is just too many plans ahead of us, I can't wait till it all actually happens!
Yea yea yea. I'll be back with proper updates. Gotta get ready. Going out for pizzzzaaaaaaaaaa! :)