There's nothing worse than to be someone that you're not.
I just came back from Abang Din's(Mustaffa's bigger brother) wedding a few hours ago. Apart from getting tired walking in those heels and smiling for the camera (not only for ourselves, but for the photographer too), and getting bullied by the guys, I'd say it was fun.
Nonetheless, I think I'll just let the pictures do more of the talking.
Walking around in baju kurung, it feels like we were jalan raya-ing. Lol.
The past few days have been great, finally spending time with the one person we have all missed so terribly much. It's a sad thing she's living us soon, but dearest Fi, we're all waiting for your next come back this coming September. Even though you'll be celebrating your birthday working there, when you return here, we'll have a real celebration together with you, despite it being the fasting month. We love youuuu! And shopping spree with you was the best.