let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
why does a hello sound like a goodbye? Sunday, July 6, 2008 12:42 AM
We may face difficulties and problems we can hardly abscond away from, but knowing that those angels have been a part of life, life isn't so bad after all.






The whole entire Thursday evening was spent with my dearest sisters, the people I haven't met for months. The last time the four of us had our last reunion was approximately.. 2 or 3 months ago? And this has been our first meet up ever since Fi left for KL. It was a great night, and I had so much fun.

It wasn't a long time spent with them, but it was worth every minute. I just miss them so much. Fi's coming back in early August, and we're going to have another reunion then, despite our busy schedule. We'll make it in time, even if it kills us.

Thank you Razis for actually coming down to school early to protect me, even though you didn't have school yesterday. And to the usual clique, sorry you had to see me so unhappy. Oh, and thank you for giving me a helping hand in trying to fit certain pieces together. What would I ever do without you guys.

OH! And I had a blast today with the family. It was like a girls' day out, a two generation thing. My mom and aunt, my cousin and me. How I wish I have my licence, then we could have switched drivers when Cousin was tired. Sighs. I'm 151 days away till my 18th, and enrolling for my driver's licence. It sucks to be the youngest among your group of friends, you know. You're lagging so much la.

Ok. That's enough of blogging. I think I better go snore. Or maybe load some movies or something, and work on that presentation slides for Monday's presentation. Darn.

Sleep tight.