let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
i never meant for it to turn out this way. Tuesday, July 29, 2008 1:54 AM
It is said that felines have 9 lives. Which probably means, reincarnation in another body, or literally survives from a near death experience for eight times before their lives end officially.

Maybe that is how our respective lives are supposed to be. Maybe we all have our nine lives. After each failure, we're given a chance to pick ourselves up and move on to our next life, bearing in mind to not repeat the same mistakes again. And our very last life would be the life where major changes are made to become a better person, correct all past mistakes and live that life to the fullest, without any regrets. Then until our last breath, we'll rest in peace knowing we've played a part as our own roles and have fulfilled our destiny as responsible humans.

Ok. I may not be making sense, but you get the picture, I'm sure.

So maybe it's time I live my next life as a whole new person, with a whole other story, and a brand new beginning. Maybe it seems like I'm running away from everything else that has been going on, but I can't live another minute in this hectic and a world so full of controversy anymore. I should just start afresh. Yes. I should just that.

As of now, I've decided to move along in life. I'm going to try to be happy.