My eyes are swollen from all the crying. I think I've had enough. Enough of the drama which have been surrounding me these past few weeks. Enough of the stupid stories. Enough of failure, unhappiness, sadness, the bad news and everything else which has something to do with it. I've had enough of downfalls within a month, I haven't had a really happy moment for a long time.
I am so frustrated. At times when I am so happy, within just a few days, it's taken away just like that. Is He already satisfied with the amount of misery I've suffered within such a short period of time?
At the same time, I am just as frustrated because I can't think straight.
Emotions of all kinds are zooming around aimlessly inside of me. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to feel. I just don't know what am I in for life now. I don't know, I don't know. I don't know.
I am so confused. I'm so screwed up. I messed up. It's my fault. I'm standing strong, but it's only for a little while. I can't keep holding up the brave front, I'm going to breakdown. I can't hide it anymore. I can't.
It's always complicated, that I am so tired of it all. Screw it la. I give up. I surrender. Please set me free. Let me be happy.
Tell me this isn't happening, please. I've had enough.
Leave me alone. Please, just leave me alone tonight.