let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Better in time. Thursday, July 3, 2008 2:14 AM
OHMYGOSH I AM SO HAPPY TODAY. (apart from the fact that I was excused from all my classes today because of live audio la.)

Sister Fi called in the morning just when I was waiting for Dyla at Yio Chu Kang's mrt station, and I was tremendously ecstatic. It's been far too long since I last heard her voice, and I felt so safe knowing she's on the other line, even though she is still in KL. I missed her so so much, and I can hardly wait for 5th August to arrive. I know she reads this, so.. COME BACK SOON SISTER SO THAT WE CAN HAVE OUR REUNION DINNER!

And he was so handsome today in his formal shirt, pants, shiny belt and shoes, I melted the moment I saw him smiling at me when I met him earlier after school. Yayyy, I liiikkkeeee. :) We took so many pictures after Dyla left, but I'll just keep them in a safe protected folder. Want to see come and ask me. Lol.

The live audio members had spring cleaning, but I helped out only at the end. My face was painted with pretty make up by Widuri and Zainab for their experiment or whatsoever. And I was teaching the make up artists students how to tie french plaits. Fun deh.

The whole crowd had dinner altogether at Macs and went crazy after massive photoshots in the store room. And and! We had fun blasting the speakers with loud music to irritate the people downstairs. You should watch and listen man. It was like a challenge between two clubs. One gets louder, the other gets a little louder, and vice versa. It was insane. We even spoke nonsensical stuff into the microphones, which of course, was loud enough for the two stories to hear. It was after 6pm, so the lecturers were headed home, and the offices were closed. Very very fun DA.

We stayed for hours, till it was time to head home. I had a whole load of fun today. I'm sucha happy girl. Look, I'm all smiles!






My two make up artists. :)

I'll wait for the better pictures to be uploaded. Lalalalala. :) Oh oh! And I learnt something today from our president: Live audio members are COOOOL. Know it's lame, but who gives a fart's ass. Hehe.

And today, I realised how incredibly slow I am. Hidden meaning -- whoever knows, knows.

Time to snore. I have to be awake in approximately 4 hours to be on time for the first lecture. Sleep tight people. Zzzzzzzzz.