Somehow, I am in a really really good mood today. Maybe it's because I had the whole day off from my classes, and I spent my hours on duty, helping out with live audio.
(Live Audio 2008, E423, Spring Cleaning)
Taken last Wednesday.
Things have finally fallen back into place. It's hard to believe that just a week ago, everything was all going wrong. From what was a perfect moment in my life turned out to be like an unplanned natural disaster. It was all crumbling apart, I found it hard to grasp onto the thinnest ray of hope and believe that it will all be over soon.
I finally managed to get my peace in this huge room. Everyone either went for night class or headed back home, and I've got so much time to spare till the last minute before the hours allowed to spend in this room is all used up.
Somehow it's funny how I can spend so much time in school doing nothing but have my thoughts sorted out, and can never get bored of seeing the same old blocks and lecturers, not to mention the same canteens and people every other day. And to me, at times I would love to come down here during the weekends because it wouldn't be the same as the weekdays. I don't need to be tied down to time so much, worry about attending classes on time and baffled with the choice of either going in late for attendance, studying for real, or just skipping it with the others.
Being a new member of the Live Audio family isn't that bad. To be honest, I have widened my circle of friends in this school, and it's so much better in more ways than one. Even though things would never be the same like how it was during my very first semester as a year one student, but there's still the bits and pieces of it. At the end of the day, everyone is put together. There isn't any more individual or anti-social cliques. Because everyone is somehow friends with one another through other connections!
Ohmy I am so happy, I can't seem to stop smiling to myself. Haha! And it's great news that my hardwork and all those gila gila studying for common tests were worth it after all. I passed my papers! And with unexpected grades too.
I still had a great talk with Wid last night at the playground.
The full moon's coming soon. Things keeps getting better each day. (:
And omg. Danny and Wen Kai are singing some backside boys song -- Show me the meaning of being lonely. AND DANCING WITH ALL TYPES OF FACE EXPRESSIONS ALSO! Entertainingggggggg.