let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
The rain is falling. Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:10 PM
"I'm staring out into the night, trying to hide the pain. I'm going to the place where love and feeling good don't ever cost a thing. And the pain you feel is a different kind of pain."


Tag replies (I realised I haven't been replying them for so long.)

Hidayah Nah it's okay. I'm ok now, I guess. Thanks love. Miss you laaa. :)
kechik ♥ Yayy! I can hardly wait. Lalalalalalaaaaaaaaa.
mysterious blogger Snoorrreeeessss. I'm always going to my blog and see surprise entries. Haha. Thank you!
Sarah ♥ Yea yea yea! So glad we had the talk the other time. You know what's going on la. Yep, I had just as much fun too! We should do it again some time. (:
thefur I know who you are! Hehe.
mim Whaaaaattt? What's so wrong about putting a smiley! Lol. Yes, I should consider bashing you up eyy. Dum dee dee dum. Haha.

Study group anyone? I'm going crazy here. And I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive. Study study study study date!

I'll post a constructive post later. Dyla, Wid, Dillot, I miss you leh. Sorry I couldn't make it to school yesterday. :(


the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.