let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
nothing better to do... Saturday, June 21, 2008 6:18 AM
...than to change your blog's url again.

come on people(some, not everyone), isnt it time to let jannah have some privacy. let her blog and express her feelings with ease, without her being so paranoid always. you people who invading her privacy are making her a pain in the butt(she said it, not me). so to spare us from the pain in the butt, spare her some privacy please.

and relax jannah, you are not a pain in the piehole when you change your url. being paranoid can lead to doing weird things, which you actually do always. just kidding.

and also, keep this in your head(though you have super stm), you are still not 18 yet, and youngest among, well, everyone. =]

from your friendly neighborhood blogger,
the mysterious blogger.

cheers.