let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Mungkin ini memang jalan takdir ku. Thursday, June 26, 2008 6:16 AM
"Ku ingin kau tahu diriku di sini menanti dirimu. Meskiku tunggu hingga hujung waktuku, dan berharap rasa ini akan abadi untuk selamanya. Dan izinkan aku memeluk dirimu kali ini saja, untuk ucapkan selamat tinggal untuk selamanya dan biarkan rasa ini bahagia untuk sekejap saja."


I'm taking my last paper which is commencing in approximately 2 hours, and I've been awake since 2am. One more to go Jannah, just one more to pump through. Then I'll get at least the remaining of the entire day and three more days to enjoy and sleep in.

Ironic to be studying so hard when the paper only lasts for 90 minutes, which we would all leave at least 45 minutes after the paper has begun. Predictable. So so predictable.

Good morning world.

narasu onara.