let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Welcome to June, baby! Sunday, June 1, 2008 6:23 PM
Our birthday celebration didn't really go as planned, but nevertheless, we still had loads of fun together. In the end, we spend so little time with the Birthday girl. So we're going to make it up to her, and have just one last surprise, for the both of them this time.

She loved her balloons. Yayy! (:

We all rushed down to Raffles Place, and took some time to choose the balloon which not only states that it's her birthday, but something for her to hold and have a little public humiliation sabotage. Which, apparently, we succeeded in. Except for the fact that while on the way to Orchard, we each took turns to hold all those balloons anyway.

I think I'll let the pictures do the talking.



I think this is a really nice picture.



AWWWWWW HOW SWEEEET.











"Aku ada hal ngan cow." - aidil shah.





Now can you see the resemblance?



THE GROUP PHOTOS! :D









I love you girls. (:

And I still can't believe I met these angels, and I was just thinking about them that night. Talk about pure coincidence! And I actually jumped at them and hugged like there's no tomorrow. Haha.



My handsome and pretty juniors.

We pretty much spent the real celebration outside of Taka, on the steps by the fountain. Even though it was for a little while, we still had fun. Especially with the cow - inside joke. Hehe. And to Wid, I'm sorry we couldn't get to go karaoke-ing and sing like chipmunks to insult that tikus, or watch movies cos it was packed on a Friday night and there weren't much seats left. Sorry the birthday plan wasn't what we all hoped to be. We'll make it up to you, I promise. Just you, and the other three girls. And sorry the entry I posted for you made you cry! Hehe. Oh! And hope the cow cheered you up and made your day. Just imagine Aidil's face is on it, and you'll be laughing in your sleep. Hehehehehehhee.

I had another great night with these guys.

Oh yes. Before I end this entry, happy birthday to these girls.



Look forward to Tuesday alright? I love youuuuu! (:

p/s: To my sisters, I know the balloon looks really really familiar, yes? Hehe. I still miss you. Muacks!
p/p/s: Thank you so much for the pictures, Aidil!

boku aisuru omae.