It has almost been three days I have sat my big ass at home and did nothing but have my friends come over for a movie marathon. And spending the evening with my family was simply the greatest. (Even though I missed out the chance to watch a free movie with my parents, lol.)
And I went for a little retail therapy myself last night. Yayy.
You know what I would love? To go to Paris again. To go up to the Eiffel Tower, and watch the city from up there. To take pictures with the people I love, as the sun sets. The most beautiful place I could ever think of, with scenery which simply takes my breath away.
The last time I went there was 8 years ago, and I was too young to appreciate what beautiful was. But one of these days, when I'm old enough (and I've got enough money of course), I'm going to fly up to France with my loved ones and spent at least a week there. Oh my god, I can see myself there already. During the spring season. By then the flowers would have blossomed, and the weather would be just perfect. Whoaaa, wouldn't that be so great..
*enters my dreamworld*3 years. I'm only 3 years away.

I'm doing much better now, come to think of it. I never thought I could pick myself up after a fall so fast.
When things go wrong, I always pulled the courage to keep holding on, because I believed that life will always have its ups and downfalls, and not everything always goes your way. I never wanted to give up hope, despite how bad things may seem.
As for now, I'll only live for greater things in life, and look up to the happy times, when nothing else matters anymore. I'll approach the downfalls with dignity and pride, and never give up my faith and hope.
The scar remains, but I'm better off knowing what's going on anyway. Besides, I'm happier now, and I'm so grateful for my friends to be standing by my side all these while.
So.. To hell with the problems I was facing. The world is a better place when those gray clouds turn blue.
I know I'm not making any sense. I'll post a constructive post soon, I promise. I simply can't wait for school to start tomorrow. Excited gila babi nyaaaaa! Shucks, gotta go! :)
Oh yes! Happy 21st birthday, Epul. May you be blessed with the greatest things in life always!