"I try to see the good in life, good things in life are hard to find. We're blowing away, blowing away. Can we make this something good? Well I'll try to do it right this time around. Let's start over. I'll try to do it right this time around. It's not over, 'cause a part of me is dead and in the ground. This love is killing me but you're the only one. It's not over.
I've taken all I can take and I cannot wait. We're wasting too much time, being strong, holding on. Can't let it bring us down."
- It's Not Over, Chris Daughtry.
Fuwaahhh! I've been awake since 3:45am. I took a short nap before chionging for my paper again. Come to think of it, it's only the common tests. And I've been working thrice harder, as compared to the other two semesters. Jannah is turning into a geek. Damn it.
I think I'm kinda excited for the paper, which is approximately in.. 3 and a half hours? My god. I'm never like this. Unless I'm sitting for my favourite english and history papers. Feels like I'm taking the olevels again, seeing how much effort I'm putting in, waking up in the wee hours of the morning, or not even having any sleep at all. To think I have the time to go online and surf the net, and even post an entry is beyond me.
Wait. What if whatever I've been studying for this module for the past two weeks doesn't come out? What if the questions in the paper will seem so foreign to me? Shit. Now I'm starting to panic. Weird eyy. I've studied, and yet I still panic, several hours before the test.
And omg. I can't believe last night happened. !@#$%&*#$!#%$@! - just so you know, the censored explicit content isn't because something horrible happened, but something.. great. Unexpected, but expected in a way la. But nonetheless, I had fun. :)
Shucks. It's almost 8am - I've got a test in 3 hours; and I'm supposed to meet the group in 90 minutes. Gotta go. Wish me luck!
i am actually really happy now.