let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Evil jerks still exist in this world. Tuesday, June 17, 2008 2:57 AM
It's funny, isn't it. How you could believe so much in someone, and love his flaws more than the good qualities he portrays. Only see the goodness of someone, and everything else is just secondary.

And then one day you realise the whole truth in it all, and you'll start to smack your head several times and feel like such an imbecile, an imperceptive girl, lacking so much in intelligence. Then you'll wonder, how the fuck did you manage to end up in such complicated situations when it was such a simple equation from the beginning.

I fell into the wrong trap. Again. Damn it. The truth hurts like hell, I tell you.