Right at this moment, I could smell the strong scent of my two best friends, still lingering around my living room and all over my sofa. I feel the sudden bliss surrounding me, the laughters instantaneously releasing all the suffocation in my lungs. Just the three of us, lazing around in front of the tv set, having our movie marathon, indulging in the food we ordered in and spending time just bullying the cat. Everything sets our hearts at ease. Let me stay this way forever, whereby the world would just stop to watch the beautiful smiles on our faces.
Yessir. Common tests are finally over. Some of the questions from today's paper was a little bit of a disappointment.The moment I opened the paper, I felt like shooting myself. Why? Because my head went blank. I know I can do the other questions, I know I can score for the paper. But I went blank, completely blank. All the formulas which I had had at the tip of my fingertips suddenly disappeared, and I forgot almost everything I've spent weeks revising. Damn it.
I met my Math teacher today, and she was nice enough to let me take my quizzes again. Fair enough, I scored full marks for all! With a little help from Dyla, of course. Hehe.
Now that the common tests are over, time to catch up with something I've been missing out too much for the past two weeks and a half: Sleep. Sweet dreams then. :)
i will not look like a zombie or panda anymore.
i will not look like a zombie or panda anymore.
i will not look like a zombit or panda anymore.
i will not look like a zombie or panda anymore.
i will not look like a zombie or panda anymore.
i will not look like a zombie or panda anymore.
boku aisuru omae.