Somehow I'm kinda proud of this collage. Lalalalala.
I watched the drama production by Ngee Ann Poly's malay cultural club on Saturday night. They gave us the programme, and brief description of what the drama was about, and Mar, Syamim and I were still trying hard to figure out the meaning of the whole paragraph. Everything was so melayu, I think we needed a Malay-English dictionary to even understand the words, let alone the drama.
It was okay la, but then again, I still was in need of subtitles during the production. I still liked the dikir barat part, and when four of the girls were rapping and talking real fast, with cute and funny actions to add on. And believe it or not, I was there with the mcg people of Nanyang Poly. Be shocked, be very very shocked.
And we met Hafizah! Like finally, after waiting for close to an hour for her. Yes yes, it was insane. :)
On Friday night, Razis, Is and I spent 4 hours (supposedly studying hours, but we got too restless and tired of book, practice papers and formulas) talking about so many things. The past life, gossips, talking behind Razis's back in front of his face (makes sense?), and there was never lack of topics to talk about. It was fun, talking cock with them, really. It was as if it was a bonding session between us, since we only got to know the real personalities this semester. Friday the 13th somemore. Hahaha.
So.. pictures, before I end this post. (WARNING: It is a LOT ok.)
Yes. Sharifa Amalia was in it. And she was the juara somemore. Coool. I still wonder didn't I just sign up for the girls' dikir barat for Nanyang Poly. I know I would enjoy it, I know I wanna be in it. And I'm still bugged to go join, even though I'll probably be really really behind time. I'm still considering though. But, nahh. Maybe not. I've got my reasons.
Eyy, Wid? Hehehe.But anyway, I had fun that night. Thank you Mar for coming down with me! Otherwise, I'll be like a silent hill while sitting with them. Haha.
Yayy. And in about 2 hours time, I'm meeting my Sulphuric acids. Tak boleh tunggu, tak boleh tunggu!
Ok. Enough of breaks. Time to get back to those notes.
With love,
Jannah.
I still believe you're the good guy, and that mr nice guy still exists deep inside. I read through our old conversations, as well as the old text messages you sent me. I refuse to think that you could ever do something like this, to me. I'm not ready to speak to you still. I'm sorry.can't help but wait.