let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Berharap rasa ini bahagia untuk selamanya. Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:21 PM
This sucks. All that I had planned on typing vapourised in an instant.

For the past two weeks, I've been burning the midnight oil almost every night, and only have my Friday and Saturday nights to sleep in and wake up to any desirable time the next morning. I know I've been working hard, and I'm hoping my hard work really pays off this time, and that all those sleepless and late nights were worth it after all. Even though it's only the common tests, at least I know what I'm capable of, and where I stand academically.

I think I'm too tired and sleepy to even do anything. 5 hours of sleep within 48 hours obviously isn't enough for me. You know how people have eating disorder? Well, apparently, I'm suffering from sleep disorder. This marks the third week of improper amount of time for sleep and rest. My eyes feel like it's burning, the circles around it couldn't be any more darker and I couldn't feel more lethargic. It's been quite sometime since I last felt this way. Zzzzzz.

I reached home pretty early today. I didn't even have time to hit the showers, because the moment I threw myself on my comfy bed, I dozed off till 11pm. So, sorry if phonecalls or text messages weren't answered or replied. I was snoozing.

I love the full moon. It always turns my problems the other way around and make things better. I know it's a little weird and all la, but it is kinda true.

The song is still replaying in my head. Darn. And I've got butterflies in my tummy, I don't know why.

And I think I shouldn't fall, no matter how right it seems to be, even though it was clearer that night. I should stop falling. Just go with the flow. Yes. I should just go on with the flow, go wherever the waves may take me. The waves are good. Yes yes, they are good. I should just follow the waves, they always lead me to the right directions. But it's pretty obvious, isn't it? The feeling of excitement overpowers everything, yet I think I still want to run away from it. Slow down Jannah, take a deep breath.Take baby steps, baby steps are good. Good baby steps.

I bet hardly anyone understood the previous paragraph. You gotta read between the lines to read between the lines, get it? Whoever knows, knows la. Not enough rest, that explains a lot. One more paper to go. Chiong chiong chiong babi, chiongggg.

I'm going to sleep like a pig now till tmrw morning. Nights.

cinta dalam hati.