let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Trust me when I say that I'll be ok. Friday, May 9, 2008 10:21 AM
I didn't realise the amount of pain I've kept within myself. I didn't know of how much tears I've hold inside to stay strong.

I broke out of my shell last night. The hangovers from so many months ago, but not every teardrop has been shed. I know there's more for me to cry.

And I didn't know that crying could actually help you feel better. Great, now I'm heading to school with puffy eyes. Sighs.