It's been more than a month, but the wireless is still being a bitch. All three laptops still can't be able to detect the home wireless. Sighs. I guess there really is a need to reformat the desktop, then when all settings have been reset, will there be wireless internet, legal for us to tap on. As for the time being, it's Linksys, which only behaves at certain timings.
Sometimes I wonder, what would become of me in 5 years time. I'll be 23 by then, who will I be. People are wishing and hoping that the time machine would be invented soon, just so they can go back in time and if they could do things differently in the past, it could make life a little better in the future.
Question: Have you ever wished you could turn back time?It would be an obvious lie if I said I hadn't. Because there has been a lot of things I hoped for to be done or approached differently some time ago. For example, if I had just 3 points off my aggregate for my Olevels, I think by now, I'll be studying the course that I've always wanted; Media studies or Visual Communications. Handling of the camcorder, filming or interviewing weird people on campus, photography, art, design, drawing paper, pencils of all kinds, painting, sighs. Wouldn't that be a dream come true. If I had stop the habit of procrastinating, I think I could have achieved the many goals I've set out for myself. And if I hadn't tried to pop that pimple of my forehead, it wouldn't leave an ugly scar on my face, which, I predict, would take some time to disappear. Sighs.
And if you had the power to turn back time, what would you change in the past? Wouldn't your current present be as affected as well? What if the previous times were your extreme downfalls, and presently, life's all ok, you turn back time to change it, and it al goes haywire eventually. Wouldn't that be a complete waste?
I've always believed that whatever happens, it happens for a reason. There is no guarantee that we would understand the meaning of things occuring around you immediately, because it takes time to comprehend all that happens, and it takes a little bit more time to digest it. So even if unfortunate events as such happens to me, there's always this possibility that some good would come from it. "Ada hikmah sebaliknya." - Zara used to say, and still saying it la. Haha.
I think, if I had a time machine, I want to travel to the future and see myself years from now. If it isn't good, at least I can work through it from now. It could change the future, but not the past. "Keep moving forward!" Hahahhaa.
So.. if you had a time machine, which way would you travel to? The past or the future? Think about it. :)
Soccer updates:Chelsea won Liverpool, 3-2. (OH YES MAN. ME AND FADHIL SHOULD HAVE MADE THE BET WITH THE REST SINCE THEY WERE ROOTING FOR LIVERPOOL ALL THE WAY, BASKET.) and;
Manchester United won West Ham, 4-1. (WHAT THE HELL. THE PREVIOUS TIME I WATCHED, WEST HAM WON MAN U. SHUCKS. AND AGAIN, CHELSEA FACES MAN UNITED ONCE MORE. FADHIL, SUPPORT CHELSEA!)
Newcastle vs Chelsea, 0-2. CHELSEA WON OIEEE! (LOOK AT THAT LUQMAN!)
As for Arsenal.. aiya Fadhil, no hope already la. Move over to support Chelsea laaaa. Lol. I bet your brother is probably crying now. Hehe.
And so the biggest match for the season: Chelsea VS Manchester United. (and I forgot when, hehe.) I think Abang and I would have our eyes rooted to the television set for 2 hours. We'll see who'll be jumping like a performing monkey, and who'll be taking the gun to shoot himself.
Damn it. This internet always disconnects when I'm uploading, but behaves when there isn't a need to use it. Bloody monkeyass. Urgh.
I think this first official post is so merepek. Soon la, soooooon. Haha.