The past is real, but not real enough for me to go back.
Would you ever believe that a girl such as myself stayed home for the whole entire day? I sat on the couch thinking of the most productive thing to do while I'm home alone. So.. I actually vacuumed and mopped the house all by myself. I did the laundry, change my sheets, bathed the cat and straightened out the closet. And then.. I dyed my hair jet black. Haha.
I still can't believe I met the different people I was thinking of last night. It was as if I had some unique power, like if I miss someone and I wished they were there with me, a few minutes later, pooof! they appear in front of you. Oh wouldn't that be great if homosapiens such as ourselves had super powers?
Hopefully tomorrow's dinner date is still on, if his manager decides to be less of an asshole by changing his break times every single time he's working. Otherwise, what would become of our 90-minute plan ends up less than half the time, and within that short time, we'll just end up arguing whether to still eat or not, because he'll be whining and sulking like a little boy since his break time would be cut short.
And I can't wait for Tuesday to arrive. Weeeee! (:
boku aisuru omae.