let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
If I could tell the world just one thing it would be that we're all ok. Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:51 PM
A mini celebration for little miss birthday was celebrated today during our short break time. It was such a pity that dearest Widuri was still at home and couldn't make it on time. Wish you were there though. But it's ok, cos we'll be having another one, with her as well tomorrow. (:



The gorgeous birthday girl.



Making her wish, and blowing her little candle. :)



Suka eh kau, Aidil.





My daisy! :)



Pardon for the really bad photography skills. Hehe.

Anyway, he had time to squeeze in a short telephone call while doing some stock takes, and just when I was walking out of school. The NS letter finally came, and as must as his mom was excited and proud of her oldest son, he was sulking and complaining! He made it and got a place in the army. Green uniform, hardship training, build up muscles, development of a cute butt.. drools. My man's going to be in the army! Yet he complains. Because he wanted to be in either the police academy, or civil defence, which meant angkat batu, be a fire fighter, and slack all the way without doing much during his service. Pemalas benar ini anak.

It is kinda weird. His family is so proud of him, making it through and being the first in the family to make it at that. But he's disappointed, cos he'd rather be a lazyass and slack around. Haha.

As much as I'm so proud of his achievements, and happy for him too, I couldn't help but start to think while I was on the way back earlier. In a few months time from now, he'll be on the ferry, heading to Pulau Tekong, with his botak head and huge backpack, and probably gets limited visits back home during the weekends. And during these visits, he'll probably spend them sleeping his tiredness off at home, and spend quality time with his family more. No more late night phonecalls which last for hours, no more text messages to keep me busy, no more surprise lunch or dinner breaks, no more waiting on Tuesdays or Wednesdays to see him in school. He wouldn't even be around to celebrate my 18th with me. So I guess we probably have to make use of the time we have left to the fullest, though I am not going to deny the fact that I will miss him terribly while this botak boy serves his national service. Seems like I have to get used to him not being around for a while. Well, no biggie. I still have my pretty girlfriends by my side. But it's ok. It's not like we're never going to meet ever again anyway. I'll just take it as a challenge. Besides, at least there's always something to look forward to every weekend, even if it meant our usual phonecalls. And by then, he'll probably develop that cute cute butt, so yayy. Can pinch pinch. Hehe. Hmmm.. Maybe I'll open up a private blog catered to him, with all that has been going on with me, our secret messages with hidden meanings to it, my updates. And when he comes back home and reads them, it'll be like he's there with me, not missing the moments in my life. Wowwwww. I feel so gay right now. Haha.

And I had such a great time with my sisters yesterday evening. Even though we couldn't get to watch the sunset like how we planned to (because it started to rain), we still had as much fun indoors over at Fi's crib. From the food from Geylang, to sitting on the floor and using our hands to eat, the excessive and uncontrollable laughter because of each of our stupidity, to sharing of stories, gossips and updates. The day may be so simple, but with these girls, I'll go head with sacred memories every single time. Fi's leaving us soon, so we'll make use of as much free time as we have! I still wish you didn't have to go, because I can't get used to not having you around to complete the power of four. I am going to miss you so so much, that it's going to hurt. But still, I love you girls, so much. :)

Dyla honey, I hope you had a great time today. Sorry for the small surprise and celebration. We'll have one big one tomorrow, in collaboration with Wid's 18th. Happy 19th! I love you!

And shucks. My hair seems so resistant to any other colours except brown. I can't even dye my hair jet black, cos apparently, it turns back to something else. Sighs. Why is my natural hair colour so brown? :(

boku aisuru omae.