let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
How am I supposed to breathe with no air. Thursday, May 29, 2008 12:00 AM


This entry specially goes to a special girl who has just turn 19.

I still remember during our first few days of school last year. She was introduced to us by one of our good friends. It didn't take too long for us to be a little closer, and have our very first outing together. It was the fourth week of school, if I'm not wrong, and each of us ended school late. But from morning break, we skipped all future classes for the day together, headed out of school, jumped on the train and were on our way to Sentosa. It was our first trip together, just the four of us, and I still remember that very day we spent the remaining morning, and the whole evening together, just like it was only a few days ago. And since then, we have been the bestest of friends.

A girl so full of charisma and patience, who's so beautiful, inside out. A girl who has showered me with so much love and care. A girl who has been there for me, to give warm and comforting hugs every time I'm in need of any, and a shoulder for me to cry on. The one who has seen me break down, so many times, but assured me that things will always be ok, because she'll always stay by my side no matter what. Just like a big sister, she's there to look out for me. Skipping lectures together, getting into the gila mood, looking out for Wid's and my eyecandy, and then being embarrassed when her greetings were not acknowledged by them. And sharing our happiness and laughter together. Though there were periods of time when we were drifted apart, she made me realise who my real friends are, and who are the ones who'll end up hurting me and stabbing me in the back. And for that, I will always be grateful for her presence in my life, and there will never be a time I will regret ever knowing her at all.

Even though it has only been a year, we've seen the many different sides of people. And as the years go by, I'm convinced, we'll be friends forever.

Thank you for all the wonderful things you've done or given me, and showing me the real meaning of true friendship and forgiveness. Thank you for your guidance, for entertaining my crappy habits, and your surprise presents. In return, I'll try to be the best of what I can be. May all your dreams and wishes come true, and may Allah bless you with the greatest things in life always. I love you, Honeystar! "Love you to death." Hehehehe.

And happy 19th. Hope you'll have a great birthday ahead of you. Muacks!

Love,
yours truly. :)

boku aisuru omae.

Labels: