let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Happy after, once upon these days. Wednesday, May 7, 2008 10:41 PM


Time spent with my sister is never a bore or a waste of time, cos even though the day may seem dull or bad, her presence always makes it all ok again. That's the thing about us. There isn't much to be done to chase the grey clouds away. Because just being with them is all it takes to make it a brighter day. :)

Anyways, I still can't accept the fact that Haizad Imran studies at the North Wing of the school library. North wing! That's the engineering side, and that's where our gang usually goes to study! His smile.. droools. And he really has a cute butt man. Ok, won't go too much into detail. Lalalalala.

Today should be a good day, actually. Oh, Dyla would know why. Hehe. And Wid, your loss man. We saw your eyecandy the whole entire day today. Jealouuuss.

Uddin met up with his personal trainer today, and we came by to visit. With Dyla playing with the tengkorak. Look.

Tsk tsk.

And I couldn't stop laughing at this ad while I was heading back.


"Any more goodness, it'll moo."

But today was fun. Yayy.



and I'm gonna stay happy, just like this. :)