let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Sunday, May 11, 2008 7:12 PM
Alele chikabooma!

Anyways, Happy Mother's Day to my dearest Mommy and Mama. (:



My love for you is simply overwhelming, beyond any string of words that is possible to complete a simple sentence. I know giving birth to me was a pain, a real bitch, and sometimes with my rebellious attitude hurts you, and I'm sorry for not being the bestest daughter to you. Thank you for taking care of me since I was born, and showing me in unconditional love and care. Happy Mother's Day. I love you. (:

In celebration to this day, we went out for lunch at the Carousel! It was fun la. Haha.



Abang had the oysters again. I just love snapping his reactions. It's funny.



And no. My brother isn't handsome ok. Please.



Shooooop shoop shoooooop.


I know I've got many more to update about, but I'll just wait for Mar to send me the pictures soon. Soooon, I promise.

I think I'm falling ill. Earlier today it felt as if my throat was sore, and I have this distinctive hoarse voice. Kinda sexy, I liiikkke. Hehe. But shivering in the middle of the night is no fun, seriously.

This post has no direction. I wonder what happened to my writing skills. Sighs.