let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
This is where I portray the many unfolding chapters of my life, in mute.

I am the weird and distinguished one. I play many roles in life, but
I like being Me.

Jann, 20, incomprehensible.
27th November.
♥ Abdul Hadi Bin Roslee.

jannah.johari@gmail.com


deux:

http://formspring.me/vampireturtles
http://twitter.com/vampireturtles
http://thecatwhisperedfuck.tumblr.com

trois:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Thursday, May 8, 2008 8:42 PM
Just when the holidays come and go, situations which couldn't get worse did, and everything that seemed so right was wrong. But with the right people there holding your hand and walking the distance and different pathways together with you, it all becomes clear to you again. Together, they watched you overcome the toughest obstacle, lending their helping hands to raise you up, their ears to listen, their eyes to see you, their mouths to give you advices and help you with the solutions, and most of all, their shoulders for you to cry on, and them, welcoming you with open arms, embracing you with the most care and love.

I received a surprise phone call after quite some time. Last night was simply the greatest. It was like everything that went missing comes back, and starts to fall nicely in place. I went to sleep with smiles and happiness all over my face, and a feeling in me, so remarkable as to elicit disbelief.

I love you even more now. It feels so great hearing your voice again on the other line.

Yes yes darling, how I missed you just as much too. :)

OK ENOUGH OF THE SAPPY LOVEY DOVEY POST JANNAH. SERIOUS SHIT NOW.

We saw Haizad Imran again today. No doubt, he still has this amazing invisible power to have some girls drool over him. Gahhhh.

And all thanks to Fi, the song "Janjiku" by Sofaz is on repeat in my Ipod. Tsk. Fi, I'm still going to post that video of our stupidity on this blog ok. Hehe.

"Bukakanlah pintu hatimu, izinkan aku kembali padamu.
Ku kesalkan perbuatanku ini, ku takkan berulang lagi, ku janji.
Terimalah ku kembali kasih."